I want my story to be featured on VentureDawn. What should I do?
Please share your name, mobile number, email ID , website, brief about the startup. Send this email to email@example.com with the subject line ‘ Startup Story <startup name>– <sector>’
Do you charge money for writing stories?
No we don’t.
What are the criteria for my story to be featured?
- Should be a registered entity.
- Should be at least 4-6 months old.
- Generally avoid new feature/product launches.
- Should have some market validation/traction.
- Shouldn’t be an idea only, at least MVP stage.
How long does it take for my article to be published?
Once accepted, a VD author will get in touch with you. And after the interview, it’ll take up to two weeks for the article to get published.
Dos and don’ts to remember
We at VentureDawn, believe in sharing Startup and inspirational stories in order to encourage young generation to get into entrepreneurship. We believe that startup stories of successful startups motivate students, new entrants and all those who have started or interested in having their own startup.
- In your email request, clearly mention your name, mobile number, website(along with the URL), social media handles, brief about startup.
- Please send this email request from your company’s(official) email ID.
- Never offer cash or valuable gifts to our team members. We may blacklist you.
- Avoid parallel conversations with different team members.
- We prefer communication over email.
Writing a guest column
We are glad to accept guest columns that add value to our readers. All you need to do is to compose an email with [Guest Column for VD] in the title and attach the article word file with it. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, include a 3 line bio of yours and the pictures you want to use in the article. We try our best to get back with a response in 24-48 hours.
Things to keep in mind:
- Make sure the article is not a press release or promotional in nature.
- Our readers mainly comprise of entrepreneurs, people interested in starting up, people looking to join startups, students, VCs, etc.
- The article should atleast be 500 words and should not exceed above 1000 words.
- We don’t reblog articles. If it has been published anywhere else, we refrain from republishing.
- Kinds of articles- Insights on a space, news, trends, inspirational articles, articles which would help entrepreneurs overcome hurdles/difficulties, expert’s guidance in taxation, technology, marketing and everything that an entrepreneur would find much helpful in his entrepreneurial journey.
Please provide the following details in your email to email@example.com
Event brief, location, website and date. In brief, please share the mutual expected deliverables.
For any advertising enquiry, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org from your official email ID. We will not entertain requests sent from personal/gmail/hotmail accounts.